- $16 Shrimp Cocktail – Six fresh Shrimp, Steventon’s Cocktail Sauce.
- $15 Greek Cheese – Fontinella Cheese-Garlic Toast Points Flambéed Table-side.
- $16 Bruschetta – Garlic Toast Points, Roma Tomatoes, Onion, Feta Cheese, Capers, and a Balsamic Reduction.
- $17 Ahi Tuna – Lightly Blackened, Seaweed Salad.
- $16 Crab Rangoon Dip – A Spicy Take on Deconstructed Crab Rangoon, served with Wonton Chips.
- $13 Spicy Herb Shrimp – Four Large Shrimp, Herb Tomato Clam Broth, served with Grilled Crostini.
Soups & Salads
- $9 Lobster Bisque – also available in a cup for $6.
- $7 House Salad – Chopped Romaine with tomato, cucumber, onion, carrots and choice of dressing.
- $9 Caesar Salad – Chopped Romaine, shaved parmesan, Caesar dressing & house made croutons.
- $10 Plantation Salad – Chopped Romaine with shaved parmesan, garlic plantation dressing, & garlic bagel chips.
- $11 Spinach Salad – Spinach with hard boiled egg, mushrooms, scallions, and hot bacon dressing flambeed table-side.
Steaks & Chops
- $31 Top Sirloin – 10 oz. Prime Sirloin, Chef’s Signature Seasoning.
- $50 Filet Mignon – 8 oz. Prime Filet Mignon Chef’s Signature Seasoning.
- $27 Honey Garlic Pork Ribeye – 12 oz Pork Ribeye seared & finished in a Sweet Honey Garlic Sauce.
- $29 Lemon Garlic Salmon – 8 oz Baked Salmon Filet, Lemon Garlic Sauce, Fresh Lemons, Sautéed Garlic Spinach.
- $39 Saffrom Scallops – Fresh Pan Seared U-10 Scallops, seared & served over a Creamy Saffron Sauce.
- $32 Seafood Hash – Shrimp, Scallops, Langostinos, Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Lobster Cream Sauce, Penne.
- $22 Chicken Parmesan – 8 oz breaded chicken breast, Bruschetta Mix, Mozzarella, Linguini, House Made Marinara.
Chef’s Choice Rice • Baked Potato • Bleu Cheese Mashed Potatoes • Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Thoroughly cooking foods of animal origins such as been, eggs, fish, lamb, pork, poultry or shelfish reduces the risk or food borne illness.
*Parties of 8 or more will have an automatic 20% gratuity added to their bill for their server/servers